Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
Work with a dynamic team on the cutting-edge of mental health care. With the full support of our staff to assist you with every detail, Broadway Medical Center creates an environment for clinicians to do their best work.
Your role in our team would be to provide patient centered primary care to adult female patients (over 18).
Everyday procedures mostly include annual exams, health counseling services, preventative services, and referrals to relevant specialists when or if necessary. You will be provided with proper training to work in our setting, but please note this is a fast-paced setting. It is an important role that requires a lot of responsibility and effort.
Duties / Responbilities
- Perform office visit reason such as: Annual Exams, birth control and family planning, care during perimenopause and menopause, IUD insertion and removal, and management of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Review lab results and follow up with patients.
- Call patients and properly explain results to them.
- Order diagnostics tests and interpret lab results.
- Communicate well with MA’s and Physicians in a team manner.
- At least 2 years working as a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- NP Certification
- NYS RN and NP with Master’s degree
- Experience with an EMR/EHR system
- Reference from prior employer
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English