Work with a dynamic team on the cutting-edge of mental health care. With the full support of our staff to assist you with every detail, Broadway Medical Center creates an environment for clinicians to do their best work.
We are looking to fill our ultrasound technician position. The right individual will have experience in performing basic transvaginal sonograms, setting up rooms and equipment, and providing patients with a comfortable environment.
- Provide patients with a comfortable and compassionate setting behind closed exam room doors
- Perform basic transvaginal sonograms to capture clear images of the internal female organs
- Apply knowledge of anatomy, positioning and imaging techniques to provide a better quality of ultrasound images
- Maintain equipment in proper working order
- Provide accurate computerized ultrasound reports, with proper formatting
- Maintains a sterile environment at all times
- Share abnormalities with the physician
- Performs any other assignments ordered by the physician
- At least 2 years working as a ultrasound technician
- Experience in an OB/GYN setting is preferred but not required
- Good reference from prior employer
- ARDMS Certified or graduate of an accredited ultrasound program
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Very well-mannered
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
$30-$36/hour starting based on experience. Strong benefits and salary after 2 years.
Guaranteed salary raise after 1 year.
Please attach a complete resume with direct email and phone number.
Our company mission is to provide patient centered care above everything else. Patients are always first in our private practice.
We look forward to you excelling within our group.